找回密码
 点一下
查看: 946|回复: 2

蓝帖:暴雪公开承认1.5测试补丁的存在,默许玩家对内容进行透露

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-5-16 00:59:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I know that the matter is pretty much settled in this thread, but I wanted to drop a note here anyway to confirm that yes, the email is real. The Arcade update is pretty unique, and we opted to take an unconventional approach to testing it - one that we’re very unlikely to utilize again in the future. I am glad to note that you guys were cautious about the link though - while this one is legitimate, it’s always a good idea to make sure that you’re not dealing with a phishing attempt of some sort.

After the mod makers have a chance to tool around in there, the wider community will get a chance to experiment with the new interface, play those games, and see what the Arcade is all about in the relatively near future. In reference to the videos and screenshots that are getting passed around, I also want to take this opportunity to remind everyone that we’re looking at an alpha build of this project. So, it’s unfinished and should be viewed in that light.

As a side note: for those who are checking out the alpha and want to publish a map, don't forget to delete the “Battle.net” folder from C:\ProgramData, if you've got one. It can cause publishing issues in some cases.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4926492822?page=2#23

我觉得蕾妮你就不需要遮遮掩掩了~~~
 楼主| 发表于 2012-5-16 09:56:29 | 显示全部楼层
还是把标题改改好
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-5-16 09:59:51 | 显示全部楼层
我得先写个feedback
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点一下

本版积分规则

Archiver|移动端|小黑屋|地精研究院

GMT+8, 2024-8-7 11:20 , Processed in 0.029221 second(s), 18 queries .