[精品小游戏合集性质]雷诺的疯狂派对

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-11-1 17:14:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

//160多M的视频配合YOUKU的渣速度的结果就是直接上传痛苦无比,再失败了五次之后我终于下载了YOUKU本地客户端上传,阿门。
我先说明的是这张图我不提供下载,已经在各地BN上市。相信GA很多人玩的都是正版,所以自然没有障碍。
关键字是“Raynor Party”。

从介绍看来一共有8个小游戏,支持8个玩家同时进行游戏,在2008年8月8日进行游戏就最好不过了,最好还是星期八。

下面丢介绍。因为太懒惰就不进行翻译了,阅读有障碍的朋友请找古狗翻译姬。
Raynor Party is a collection of frantic minigames for up to 8 players where each player competes to be crowned King of the Party. They range in style and pace from the twitchy Hungry Hungry Ultralisk to the strategic, methodical Edmund Duke's Jungle Warfare. Watch the above video to see them in action if you haven't already, or read the following descriptions to get yourself hype!

--------------------------------
Edmund Duke's Jungle Warfare
Use your siege tank and observer to outwit opponents- positioning and patience are key.
"In a dense jungle, nutrition is king. Never has this been more true than for Edmund Duke, during his brief stint on Bel'Shir, where he developed a love for bananas. Follow in his footsteps by being the first to chomp down on those tasty potassium-filled treats."
-Jacobi Henderson, historian.

Tassadar Teaches Typing
Improve your 1v1 ladder play by practicing typing words and phrases from the original Starcraft and Brood War script, all the lines are in there!
"Actions Per Minute are directly proportional to Words Per Minute!  We cannot guarantee you will improve to diamond level as a result of playing this minigame."
-The Great Tassadar May He Rest in Peace

Marauder Free Radio
Compete with opponents to avoid artillery fire and scupper them with concussive shells.
"Marauders marooned in a maroon desert. Somebody needs to phone home and tell the General to stop shelling the surrounding area but nobody seems to want to do it!"
-Tychus "Vandelay" Findlay

Hungry Hungry Ultralisk
You control a stalker; avoid being left holding the pineapple as the ultralisk crashes around this old temple.
"The banana is to the siege tank as the pineapple is to the ultralisk. This old proverb has been known for years, but in this minigame you will learn that it is equally profound and true."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

Baneling Pain Fling
You control a sentry, avoid the banelings and use forcefields to redirect their flow into your opponents.
"Aaah!! Banelings!!!!! Everywhere, banelings! Run away, quickly, use force fields to block the entrances..... They're coming from all sides!! Retreat, retreat. They're closing in on Rupert.... use a force field to block his escape! Mwahaha."
-Sentry #43

Lurker Rally: Extreme
You control a lurker, hide underground to avoid the enemies and race to the end- quick as you can, now; chop chop!
"Ayumyum, I eat marines like you for breakfast! This sure is extreme!"
-A friendly lurker

En Taro Kaboom
You control a Dark Templar; use his powerful psionic abilities to launch opponents off the cliffs.
"I ain't played a game this darn-tootin' since I lived on the pig farm back on Aiur, yeehaw! Knock them scallawags off the temple quick smart or I'll take my belt to you, boy!"
-Zeratul

Raynor's Rangers: ... Hidden Dangers
Lay traps with a Raven, then guide your marine carefully, but quickly to the end! Traps are difficult to see so balance speed and caution well.
"Oh no! My rangers appear to have gotten themselves into some danger.... some hidden danger!"
-Professor J. Raynor, Harvard Institute of Astrophysics
发表于 2010-11-2 09:26:33 | 显示全部楼层
小A可辛苦了呢~
都收藏之~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-6 22:07:29 | 显示全部楼层
我来帮忙上几张图吧。 。
看youtube上的介绍是顺便载的
Capture391.JPG
Capture392.JPG
Capture394.JPG
Capture395.JPG
Capture396.JPG
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-11-7 10:11:36 | 显示全部楼层
233,我都把視頻從水管搬運\過來了
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点一下

本版积分规则

Archiver|移动端|小黑屋|地精研究院

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 22:37 , Processed in 0.126195 second(s), 21 queries .