找回密码
 点一下
查看: 2907|回复: 3

Sparsile ALPHA测试

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-7-20 11:11:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
via SC2mapster

这玩意在之前的主页上出现过。当时是这样说的:
Sparsile is a GalaxyEditor Extender that is currently being developed by some friends of Skizot and Sixen. The easiest definition of the program: Sparsile adds functions to GalaxyEdit that are not there by default. It comes with a custom menu that will show off all of the new features it has to offer to GE. Currently, a Galaxy Scripting Editor is working and running with a full list of the Natives, Types, and Constants.
However, there are a few other things that are being planned for the project and i'm really excited about it. Sparsile should be released in the near future and will help add a whole slew of functionality that missing in GE to it without having to use another Editor, which is what is great about this program. Everything can be accessed straight through GalaxyEdit, so you don't have to mess around with several different editors.
You can think of this as a GE Extender or even a GE Expansion... Below is a screenshot of the current version. As you can see, I used it to develop my "The Dot" example Galaxy map. Stay tuned to Mapster for more information on Sparsile in the coming weeks.
当时找了很久的链接才看到最后一句。

然后时隔很久之后终于看到放出Alpha测试了。

然后现在放出。
需要点尼特3.5。链接在某工具帖里面头目的回复中。

TEST

TEST

Sparsile_Alpha2.zip

1018 KB, 下载次数: 24

发表于 2010-7-20 12:37:11 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈~
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-20 13:03:25 | 显示全部楼层
想要看看好笑的负分吗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-20 13:48:31 | 显示全部楼层
XX!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点一下

本版积分规则

Archiver|移动端|小黑屋|地精研究院

GMT+8, 2024-6-20 01:41 , Processed in 0.107873 second(s), 21 queries .