找回密码
 点一下
查看: 2185|回复: 2

Defence of the Ancients

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-6-13 16:39:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
dota?dota- -
This map is analag of Dota. All the mechanics, relief, artifacts, units are taken from Dota Allstars 6.67c.

What realized in map:
    [li]1. Two heroes, Storm Spirit, Centuar Warchief. They have 3 attributes: agility, intelligence, strength. [/li]
Storm Spirit
He has four abilities: psi storm, wind walk, force field, nuclear strike. Psi storm, wind walk, force field can be the fourth level. Nuclear strike can be a third level. In addition there is the ability of add +2 permanent bonus to each attribute. There is 10 levels.Mechanics of the hero is taken from Dota, Storm Spirit. You can see it here..
Centuar Warchief
He has four abilities: Hoof Stomp, Double Edge, Return, GreatFortitude. Model of the hero at the moment without animation. Completeinformation about the hero you can find here.
    [li]2.You have to wait a designated time (your level x 4 seconds)until your hero revive at your base fountain. You can rebuy your heroin circle of power for 250 minerals. At the moment forgetting learnedabilities and artifacts, only experience of hero.[/li][li]3. The hero has inventory with six slots. With the purchaseof artifacts at once fall in inventory hero. You can sell items. Itemsnow stacks. Items stores in inventory hero.[/li][li]4. Five basic stores: Cache of Quel-thelan, Ancient of Wonders, Sena The Accesorizer, Weapons Dealer, Marketplace. Each of them is only part of the artifacts from Dota.[/li][li]5. Complete list of artifacts that exist at the moment in the game: BeltOf Giant Strength, Blades Of Attack, Boots Of Speed, Circlet OfNobility, Clarity Potion, Dust Of Appearance, Gauntlets Of OgreStrength, Gem Of True Sight, Healing Salve, Helm Of Iron Will,Hyperstone, Messerschmidt's Reaver, Ogre Axe, Ring Of Health, Ring OfThe Regeneration, Slippers Of Agility, Ultimate Orb, Blade Of Alacrity,Boots Of Elvenskin, Broadsword,Chain Mail, Claymore, Demon Edge,Eaglehorn, Energy Booster, Gloves Of Haste, Ironwood Branch, Javelin,Mantle Of Intelligence, Mithril Hammer, Mystic Staff, Plate Mail, PointBooster, Quarterstaff, Ring Of Protection, Robe Of The Magi, SacredRelic, Sobi Mask, Staff Of Wizardry, Vitality Booster, Void Stone. Clarity Potion and Healing Salvenot working properly at this time. If you take the artifact, then youwill be the effect of regeneration after a while it will end, but ifyou throw item and take it again, the effect will again be on you.Items at the moment not stack. I.e. if you buy two identical artifacts,then the effect will be only one. Complete information on the items canbe found here[/li][li]6. Towers. [/li]
For Sentiel: Ancient Protector level 1, Ancient Protector level 2, Ancient Protector level 3, Ancient Protector level 4.
For Scourge: Spirit Tower - level 1, Spirit Tower - level 2, Spirit Tower - level 3, Spirit Tower - level 4.
    [li]7. Buildings on the base.[/li]
For Sentiel: Ancient of Lore, Ancient of War, Ancient of Wind, Hunter's Hall, Moon Well, The World Tree, Well Of Life.
For Scourge: Temple of the Damned, Crypt, Sacrificial Pit, Boneyard, Ziggurat, The Frozen Throne.
    [li]8. Lane creeps.[/li]
For Sentiel: Treant, Druid of the Talon, Glaive Thrower, Druid of the Talon Mega, Glaive Thrower Mega, Treant Mega.
For Scourge: Ghoul, Necromancer, Meat Wagon, Ghoul Mega, Meat Wagon Mega, Necromancer Mega.
    [li]9. Commands in game:[/li]
    [li]-lvlup                      Level up your hero.[/li][li]-lvlup xx                  When xx - number>=24. Increases the level of your hero to the last.[/li][li]-minerals xxxx         Give you xxxx minerals.[/li][li]-ms                        Show movement speed of hero. [/li]
    [li]10. For killing creeps hero gets minerals and experience in a range 10(as 1000 range in Dota). Complete information on these data can be found here. You can deny creeps. For denying creeps hero gets low experience.[/li][li]11. For killing of buildings and towers, you get minerals.[/li][li]12. Clock that shows time of day. Full cycle passes for 900 seconds of real time.[/li][li]12. The relief maps are now very close to the original.Unfortunately I was unable to make a perfect copy of the map, but it'seven better that it will be different from him.[/li][li]12. Soundtrack from the film, you know what is it:).[/li][li]13. Leaderbord with ranks and info about wave.[/li][li]14. Multiplayer game(1 on 1 only). I didnot test multiplayer game becouse i can't publish my map. I wrote problems  here. If you will publish my map please send me message.[/li]
Attention: item Phase Boots give you maximum movement speed. It's cheat item. I added it, so you can quickly check the map if you want.
As you can see, I'm trying to implement the mechanics of DotA in the map. Map is still very raw, so do not be surprised if you find bugs.
When creating a map, I have used materials, ideas, mods of Terrens, xhatix, Th3LaughingMan, Picklefish, Bifuu.
Special thanks IceFrog, his map, and site http://www.playdota.com.
Load screen by Ashirox.
Good luck and have fun.

作者:KorvinGump@sc2mapster.com

Defence_of_the_Ancients_0.9a.part1.rar

1.72 MB, 下载次数: 37

Defence_of_the_Ancients_0.9a.part2.rar

1.72 MB, 下载次数: 32

Defence_of_the_Ancients_0.9a.part3.rar

1.72 MB, 下载次数: 30

Defence_of_the_Ancients_0.9a.part4.rar

1.72 MB, 下载次数: 30

Defence_of_the_Ancients_0.9a.part5.rar

985 KB, 下载次数: 38

发表于 2010-6-13 20:43:08 | 显示全部楼层
逗它  这个是 不过不知道有几个英雄
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-13 21:19:22 | 显示全部楼层

这个就是前段时间有人说“听说DOTA出了啊啊啊”

然后我所提到的伪劣品,听让人失望的
但是也不是啥都搬过来

这个的话= =  算是不合格,再有就都移交隔壁啦
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点一下

本版积分规则

Archiver|移动端|小黑屋|地精研究院

GMT+8, 2024-6-19 03:47 , Processed in 0.287615 second(s), 21 queries .