找回密码
 点一下
查看: 2439|回复: 0

SC1 - Jacobs Installation - Remake(雅各布斯基地战役复刻)

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-6-13 16:33:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A remake of the 4th mission from the Terran campaign
I made this map because I think the original one was horrid... andalso I kinda chose it at random to finally make a proper map, notanother "spawn 1k zerglings and watch my buffed battlecruiser mow themdown with splash damage" - those get so boring so quickly :P
RECAP (for people who don't remember or haven't played the mission):The planet is being invaded by Zerg and Mengsk sends you into somesecret Confederate base to take advantage of the chaos and steal somestuff from their computers.
Features:
 - no more endless, empty corridors and rooms - the map is smaller but there is very little "dead space"
 - the flow of the original map is retained, so you still visit camera rooms, zerg cells, a garage etc.
 - removed teleportation pads, they were confusion and just downrightannoying! (not to mention i had no idea how to make them work :P)
 - custom portraits (not 3D)
 - sounds from the original mission
 - your units regenerate health while IDLE (if you don't like this, toggle it off by typing "-regen")
 - dancing night elf
 - easter eggs!
Issues/problems:
 - didn't do much balancing, so if you choose to take the brutal way through the base, you might get killed :)
 - can't figure out how to do openable doors, don't have any idea how to move doodads with triggers
 - custom made firebats/vultures were shooting flames/grenades fromtheir bellies/tires, so they got axed and replaced by normalmarauders/hellions until I figure it out
 - the intro/briefing is really crappy, no idea how to put a in background image or something
 - not enough doodads! MOAR doodads plox Blizzard! And 10+ more tilesets sounds nice too :)
---------------------------------------------------------------
 IMPORTANT: If you want to see the custom portraits,
 you have to go into your graphics settings and set
 "Unit Portraits" to 2D.
 -------------------------------------------------------------

作者:Tolkfan@sc2mapster.com

雅各布斯基地战役复刻版

ep1m4_The_Jacobs_Instalation.part1.rar

1.43 MB, 下载次数: 31

ep1m4_The_Jacobs_Instalation.part2.rar

918 KB, 下载次数: 57

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点一下

本版积分规则

Archiver|移动端|小黑屋|地精研究院

GMT+8, 2024-6-19 12:48 , Processed in 0.183489 second(s), 21 queries .