点一下
查看: 6146|回复: 3

[无聊而且无意义][未完]AMAI官方说明

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-2-5 20:53:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
总之,呃,就是拿来玩玩的。因为文章没有啥技术,而且也没有教你如何具体操作……就是些FAQ类的
官方真是不厚道。
不过拿来联系了下把玩意儿翻得比较恶搞点=W=
• Ai's have different personality profiles making them more lifelike than your standard ai. e.g. One computer opponent may be very aggressive while another is more passive.
• AI拥有自己的个性,这玩意让它们看起来比那些冷冰冰脑细细的自带AI好多啦。比如说某个家伙可能会很攻,而另一个AI则受多啦。

AMAI简介

AMAI which stands for (Advanced Melee Artificial Intelligence) is an ai mod developed for warcraft 3 to be vastly superior to the standard ai and makes it more versatile and interesting to play against.
AMAI(冰雪聪明的对战AI)这玩意是一个比你W3自带AI好上一百亿倍的AI模组,而且玩起来也比虐电脑有意思和困难。

AMAI does many things that the standard ai cannot attempt.
AMAI能干很多普通AI干不了的事儿。
Below is some example features:
以下是一些实例:
• Multiple strategies and picks and chooses what it beleives to be the best choice.
• 会选择最佳战略。
• Will speak to you taunting you, or in alliance telling you what it is doing.
• 你搞砸的时候会嘲笑你,作为盟军时会告诉你该干什么。
• An integrated interface to command allied troops using the commander. Give your allied ai orders to attack certain points. Do specific build orders etc. You can even activate a mode where human players do not play and only command there allied ai using the commander to beat each other.
• 通过命令,用一个牛X轰轰的界面指挥你AI盟友的军队,比如命令你AI盟友攻击某点,或者建造某些明确的建筑物,如此这般。甚至,你可以通过激活某模式让玩家不需要操作只用翘腿坐在沙发上发布命令……
• Ai's have different personality profiles making them more lifelike than your standard ai. e.g. One computer opponent may be very aggressive while another is more passive.
• AI拥有自己的个性,这玩意让它们看起来比那些冷冰冰脑细细的自带AI好多啦。比如说某个家伙可能会很攻,而另一个AI则受多啦。
• Improved path finding abilities and microing skills.
• 提高驯鹿(额,我是说寻路)能力和微操。
• Powerful editing tools that are used by the developers of AMAI. If you want to teach AMAI your own strategies or adapt it to your mod, then you can do so with the AMAI Developer's edition. It has a strategy editor and most of the data AMAI uses can be changed via tables.
• AMAI的开发者用了非常强力的编辑工具。如果你也想要调教你的AMAI,你可以用上开发版AMAI。这玩意拥有一个战略编辑器,而且大多数数据可以通过编辑表格来改掉。
• Will train neutral Heros and buy items as well as using fountains to correctly heal units.
• 会买中立英雄,会买小小酥,还会利用泉水回血。
• Can use zepplins to move units around or take units to safty.
• 会用地精飞艇搭载单位飞来飞去……
• Can do general racial strategies e.g. tower rush or millitia expansion techniques to further try and beat you.
• 可以使用有种族特色的战术技巧来打败你,比如说塔流和民兵流。
• Ai that is compatible with all standard ai's / campaign scripts to a degree so that only a few changes are required.
• AI和所有的标准或战役AI都很一致,所以只有一点点必要小玩意儿要改变。

And more....
还有更多噢。

More info and download information can be found on the AMAI site:
http://www.hornes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/AMAI/
内有更多精彩信息和下载。

REQUIREMENTS
必备物
First you will of course need a copy of Blizzard's Warcraft 3 with or without The Frozen Throne expansion pack.
首先你当然要有W3啦,不管是不是TFT都行……ROC膜拜。

Current Supported Versions
支持一下版本:
RoC 1.17 or later (reccomend 1.21)/ TFT 1.21
ROC1.17到1.21或TFT1.21
(主页上说了,截止至本贴已经支持了124B啦)

You will need a computer that meets Blizzards recommended system requirements for Warcraft 3 since AMAI will consume a bit extra CPU power and the minimum system requirements might not suffice for use with AMAI.
你的电脑要跑得动W3,而且在用了AMAI以后你的电脑会更加痛苦,最低配置可能无法满足强攻的AMAI。

AMAI DEVELOPER EDITION REQUIREMENTS
开发版AMAI必备物
To make own strategies it's also very helpful if you have some previous experience with programming of any kind.
如果你有设计战术的经验,写入你自己的战术是非常有用的。

You will need a program able to edit tables in form of tab separated text files if you are a campaign creator or for some other reason want to make AMAI work with custom units. Microsoft Excel is a good example of such a program.
做战役或者因为其他原因要让AMAI娘对自定义单位起作用的话,你需要一个可以编辑制表符分隔的文本的表格的程序,比如Excel这玩意就是一个这样的程序。

You also need to have Perl installed on your computer in order to compile your AMAI and make use of the AMAI Editor to edit profiles and strategies. It's free and you can find it here(http://www.activestate.com/activeperl/). Do note install the 5.6.1.638 version as is not fully compatible and errors can occur.
为了AMAI和AMAI的编辑器工作,你的电脑里面也必须安装了Perl。这玩意是免费的,点击门进入……等等!千万不要安装5.6.1.638版本,这玩意不能跟AMAI完全兼容,而且可能Pia……

Download and install it and then after rebooting your system you will be able to execute perl files (.pl) that are used for compiling AMAI and managing the strategies.
下载!安装!重启机器,你就可以运行Perl文件(后缀名.pl)来编辑AMAI和管理战术啦。

TECHNICAL SUPPORT
技术支持
I double click the AMAIStrategyManager.pl a command window pops up but then nothing else happens?
我双击了AMAIStrategyManager.pl,然后弹出了一个CMD……之后啥都没啦!
The latest version of perl v5.10.0 doesn't have the tk gui bundled with it any more causing this problem. The easiest solution is to just download v5.8 thats still available at the perl site or you can use perl package manager(ppm) to add tk into v5.10
最新版的Perl 5.10.0(作者写文时,而作者是2008年写的)米有自带TKGUI(TK是啥,太空咩)所以就造成了这个问题啦。最简单的解决方案就是下载自带这啥玩意的5.8版或者你用Perl插件管理器(PPM)来自己把这玩意加进去。

AMAI installer claims that it can't find some files and disables the install button.
AMAI安装程序说它找不到某文件啦,于是我无法按下“安装”。
In Player Edition, you likely unpacked the Zip without keeping the directories. That means you unpacked all files into one directory instead of having the directories like in the Zip.
在玩家版里面,你可能把整个ZIP解压了而没有保留默认的路径……我的意思是说你把所有文件解压到了一个目录里面,而不是像ZIP里面包好的那么美。

Can i play in Battlenet after having installed AMAI ?
我可以用AMAI上BN么?
Yes, but in Player Edition be sure to use a subfolder installation to have the default unaltered maps to play on Battlenet and in the subfolder you can have the same maps but with AMAI in them.
可以,但是要把确定把玩家版装在某个子目录里面,既要有原地图来上BN,同时在子目录里面也有AMAI版的地图。
If you have Simple Edition then just use the normal Exe instead of the AMAI one for playing ladder.
如果你有简单版,那就只用执行exe而不用AMAI来作为游戏途径。(这句话不懂……)

I installed AMAI Player Edition and i can't play in battlenet , why ?
为啥我装了AMAI以后就上不了BN了呢?
You didn't used the subfolder installation suggested in the readme and ignored the warnings of the installer. To restore the maps open them in the world editor and save them there.
你没有把这玩意按照我们在Readme的建议的装在子目录下,还无视了安装器的警告,真是不识老人言,吃亏在眼前。用WE打开并保存那些地图来还原,笨蛋。

What is that subfolder thing you are talking about ?
你们拼命说的子目录到底是啥呀!
(This does not apply to Simple Edition)
(这篇玩意儿对简单版无用~)
How about reading the readme file ?
读读Readme罢……
To install AMAI properly and not breaking your battlenet experience :
正确地安装AMAI的路子,这样的方法不会让你上不了BN:
Create a subfolder in your "maps" folder like "maps\AMAI" and -copy- the maps you intend to use AMAI with there, then start the installer "AMAI.exe".
在“maps”文件夹下建个文件夹,然后把你的要加上AMAI的地图胶水到这个文件夹,然后运行安装器“AMAI.exe”。
After the installation of AMAI, on your "maps" folder all the maps will remain unaltered (and so not breaking your battlenet) and in the "maps\AMAI" subfolder you will have the same maps, but altered to support AMAI .
装完了AMAI以后,在你的“maps”文件夹里面的地图都是没有改变的(防止你上不了BN恩),而你的安装子目录下的同名地图就是AMAI版啦!

How do I use AMAI on a MAC?
怎么在苹果姬上用阿麦呢?
Maps are archives (similar to e.g. zip). Files added there are used by Warcraft instead of the normal ones.

So what you need is a program that can access MPQs on a mac (There should be one on http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Tools ).
Then add the scripts in the Scripts\TFT subfolder of AMAI (or Scripts\RoC for RoC) to the map that should use AMAI with that program. They should be in a Scripts subfolder of the map too. So common.ai goes to Scripts\common.ai .
For the Commander also add Blizzard.j from the Scripts folder to the Scripts folder of the map.
If you have a Windows computer at hand you can also use the AMAI installer on the Windows computer and copy the resulting maps to the mac.

I use AMAI Developer Edition but during compilation I get the following error message: "Unknown discipline ':utf8' at ejass.pl line 38."
UTF-8 is the encoding that Warcraft uses (it is a unicode derivate so it can encode characters of loads of languages). Unicode support is available in ActivePerl 5.6x, but has only been properly done since 5.8x so I suggest upgrading ActivePerl (there might be some way to make it work in 5.6x, but I am unsure what that requires).

How can I make profile specific chat lines ?
Use a condition on the name of the AI. Like
{Name=Aggressario}This chat line will only be used by the profile named Aggressario.

I get an error while compiling the Developer's Edition, what do i do?
First don't panic. Second, check which file the error is in and note the line number. In the compiled scripts find the file in question. Open it in notepad use the "go to.." command under edit to enter your line number. You can then see what is causing the error and hopefully that will help you in finding the source of the problem.

AMAI developer edition gives the following "'perl' is not a valid batch instruction or operation"
When installing perl you must check the "Add Perl to path environment variable" otherwise the developer edition will not work.

AMAI dosn't compile the scripts properly and appear blank but executable works fine?
You may be using 5.6.1.638 version of perl. Please make sure you update to a newer version of perl.

I added the default AMAI into my custom map but they dont build past tier 1
In your custom map Click Scenario - Map Options - Game Data set and change it to Melee (latest patch)
Custom (TFT 1.07) data set is currently not supported by the default AMAI.

评分

参与人数 1威望 +2 收起 理由
血戮魔动冰 + 2 辛苦啦~

查看全部评分

发表于 2010-2-5 21:23:26 | 显示全部楼层
想知道那个AMAI编辑器怎么下- =#
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-5 21:26:59 | 显示全部楼层
竟然连第一段都没看完。
More info and download information can be found on the AMAI site:
http://www.hornes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/AMAI/
内有更多精彩信息和下载。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-20 18:02:37 | 显示全部楼层
这个不错,研究下AMAI!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点一下

本版积分规则

Archiver|移动端|小黑屋|地精研究院

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 19:11 , Processed in 0.157463 second(s), 23 queries .