农民
You''re the King? Well I didn''t vote for you.
你是国王?我可没有投票给你
We found a witch, may we burn her?
我们找到一个女巫,我们该烧死她吗?
Help! Help! I''m being repressed!
救命!救命!我被镇压了!
A horse kicked me once. It hurt!
我被马踢过,真疼!
火枪手
This. Is. My. Boomstick!
这,是,我的,火枪!
Where's me drink?
我的酒哪儿去了?
I can't shoot straight unless I've had a pint!
我不喝个一品脱就打不准!
Oh! There's me drink. Get. In. My. Belly!
噢!这是我的酒,进 我 的 肚 子 吧!
Guns don't kill people. I DO! Ha ha!
枪并不会杀人,我会!哈哈!
Don't shoot, shoot, shoot that thing at me!
别拿那东西射,射,射我
I shot the Sheriff, and the Deputy, and your wee doggy TOO!*
我杀了郡长,又杀了副官,现在我要杀你这狗崽子!
You'll take me blunderbuss we ye pry it from my cold, dead hands!
我死了你才能从我冰冷的手中把枪拿走!
骑士
My favorite color is blue... NO, yellllooowwww.....
我喜欢的颜色是蓝色……不,是黄色(声音渐弱)
By the Gods you're annoying!
以上帝的名义……您真是烦!
I never say: Ni!
我从来没说过Ni!
Damn helmet, can't seem to get ... this ... thing.
(从头盔里传出的模糊声音) 该死的头盔,摘不下来(马的哀鸣声)
牧师
Scalpel... spounge... magic wand.
手术刀……海绵……魔法杖
There is peace and serenity within the Light.
光芒照耀着和平与宁静
Clear!
(能听到电流声) 明白!
Crossover children... crossover into the Light!
穿越吧,孩子……找到光明!
I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky!
我被天上的巨大铁手选中了(鼠标指针)
Side affects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, water retention, painful rectal itch, hallucination, dementia, psychosis, coma, death and halitosis. Magic is not for everyone. Consult your doctor before use.
可能的副作用包括口干舌燥、恶心、呕吐、积水、阵痛、幻觉、痴呆、精神病、昏迷、死亡和口臭。魔法并不适用于所有人,使用前请遵医嘱。
女巫
Click my baby, one more time!
点我呀,宝贝,再来一次!
Maybe you should get a strategy guide!
也许你需要一本战略指导
I don't remember casting slow on you.
我不记得对你施了缓慢
You don't get out much do you?
你不太明白,是吧?
Let's chat on Battle.net sometime.
我们改天在战网上聊吧
For the "End of the World" spell, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
想用世界末日魔法,请按Ctrl+Alt+Delete(按吧!按了就真的没的玩了)
矮人直升机
Opsss. I dropped something.
(炸弹掉落声) 啊哦,我把什么东西掉下去了(爆炸声)
Stay on target!
紧随目标!
I'd rather be flying.. uh... oh.
我宁愿飞行,呃,喔……
You can be my wingman anytime!
你可以随时做我的舵手!
Pilot to Bombardier. Bombardier here, go ahead Pilot.
飞行员呼叫投弹手。这里是投弹手,飞行员请讲(矮人直升机上只有一个人)
I will now demonstrate the doppler effect. d... o... p... p.... l..... e....... r
我现在来证明多普勒作用。多……普……勒……
There's... something... on... the wing.
机翼上……有……什么东西
- I''m on a different PLANE of exstence. Get it? Plane?
我在一种叫飞机的物体上,懂吗?飞机
山丘之王
Could you put some bonus points in my drinking skills?
你能给我的喝酒技能升几级吗?
Any fish and chips shops about here?
这附近有炸鱼土豆片卖吗?
I think it's time for a nippy sweetie!
我认为该吃点心了
What the bloody hell are you playin at?
该死的,你在玩些什么啊?
There's nothing more motivatin' than fightin'with a bad hangover!
喝的烂醉然后打仗最爽了!
Where's the pub?
酒馆在哪?
Let's get PIST!
去喝个痛快吧! |