[下载]Warcraft RPG Book——Horde Player’s Guide

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-3-18 12:07:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
对应联盟扮演指南的部落扮演指南~~

是魔兽RPG系列书的一部分~~

http://download.islga.org/Ebook/HordePlayersGuide.pdf

有很多有关wow的背景知识~~比方说这种~~

Orcish Primer

Here are a few of the more common Orcishphrases. Orcish is a coarser language than Common,and many words lack the subtlety of Common.

Orcs rely on context, repetition and volume to addemphasis or meaning.
• “Aka’magosh.” = “A blessing on you and yours.”
• “Dabu.” = “I obey.”
• “Gol’kosh!” = “By my axe!”
• “Kagh!” = “Run!”
• “Lok-Narash!” = “Arm yourselves!”
• “Lok-Tar!” = “Victory!” (A war cry. Also agreeting while in combat.)
• “Lok-Tar Ogar!” = “Victory or death!” (A war cry.)
• “Swobu.” = “As you command.”
• “Throm-Ka.” = “Well met.” (A greeting.)
• “Zug-zug.” = Acknowledgement and agreement; roughly the equivalent of “okay.”

再如这种

Mok’nathal

I can’t discuss ogres without mentioning their kin, the half-ogres. Orcs today respect the massive creatures,naming them mok’nathal, which I believe translates to “The Sons of Nath,” who I hear is an ogre war god. It is an honorable title. For a while everyone though half-ogres were extinct, and I had never heard of them before tales of Rexxar circulated. I was pleasantly surprised by what he had to say of his race.
No one really knows how it happened, but some orcs a while back would get a little frisky and decide that ogres weren’t that ugly after all. Probably after drinking five gallons of ale. Their offspring showed the intelligence of orcs but the strength of ogres. Orcs realized how useful these creatures would be, and bred more. However, like their ogre parents, mok’nathal were too darn stubborn, and after awhile the breeding stopped. Half-ogres crossed into Azeroth with several ogre clans during the First War and disappeared into the wilderness, preferring to be left alone. “Wild” doesn’t begin to describe these guys, who believe that tree-living critters are more interesting than we are. They don’t hate other races; they just want to live their own lives, by themselves.
Apparently some orcs still get drunk today, as after Rexxar’s exploits, half-ogres appear again. Following their hero’s ways, they joined the Horde, telling the orcs to call upon the mok’nathal should Thrall ever need them.
Perhaps, with the Stonemauls rejoining the Horde, we’ll see a rise in their ranks. As of right now, though, only a handful, probably no more than a hundred or two, still exist in the world. Rexxar believes that his people can make a comeback, and I don’t doubt him. Half-ogres are the ultimate survivalists, and I doubt they’ll ever completely die out. Not while orcs and ogres share barrels of ale, anyhow.
发表于 2008-3-18 17:08:24 | 显示全部楼层
  [s:153]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-3-18 17:09:58 | 显示全部楼层
斑斑快来呀!~~

这边有个纯表情!~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-3-18 17:24:43 | 显示全部楼层
蕾妮好厉害 怎么搞到的..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-3-18 18:16:59 | 显示全部楼层
第1个表情是“啊~好多字母~~”
第2个表情是“啊~有几个象形文字!”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-3-18 21:10:34 | 显示全部楼层
全英文,看不懂
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-3-18 22:11:33 | 显示全部楼层
撒麽?全E问?R大翻译
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-4-5 00:19:24 | 显示全部楼层
孩子```终于认识到不好好学英语的后果了吧```不过1!
貌似我也看不太懂```````
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-4-6 17:31:19 | 显示全部楼层
真的好猛,那些是兽人语吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点一下

本版积分规则

Archiver|移动端|小黑屋|地精研究院

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 23:24 , Processed in 0.138947 second(s), 18 queries .