turret
search

多种菌毯
revive time

打开bn列表的问题
客户端共存的问题
参数

随机伤害

Patch 2.0.10 added many new features (most are wc3-related) into the editor, with these features also come some bug. Here are some of the bugs I found in 2.0.11 editor, as well as some suggestions which I think would future improve these new features.

Current Build: 2.0.11.26825
===General===
Problem: Editor compatibility with ATI in Windows 7/8
(My graphics card is HD7970.)
In windows 7, the latest ATI driver (CCC 13.9) would cause extremely lag in the terrain editor.  
http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/Pages/radeon_win7-64.aspx
I had to roll back to 13.4 to fix the lag.
While in windows 8.1, it doesn't even need to beta driver to lag the editor. The WHQL driver which directly provided by windows update would casue
the same effect.

===Terrain Editor===
Problem: Show UI-> Show Render Statistics  no longer works
Even if you checked 'Show UI-> Show Render Statistics', the statistic bar would be blank.
Same issue happens in the Status bar of Cutscene Editor.

Data Module
Problem: CEffectRemoveBehavior - BehaviorCategories field doesn't coexist with the BehaviorAlignment field
The new CEffectRemoveBehavior.BehaviorAlignment is great if you want to remove all postive/negtive buffs, but if you set the BehaviorAlignment, the BehaviorCategories field would be ignored. I doing a WC3 mod, and don't want the dispel abilities to just dispel ALL postive buffs on enemy units, I only want to remove 'Temporary'+'postive' buffs - I  certainly don't want the dispel ability to remove the timedlife buff on summoned unit.

Problem: Layout issue in Host Site Operations - Operations field
The dialog lay out of the 'Host Site Operations - Operations' is a mess. (Need to toggle off the 'Combine Structue Value' button to see it)
Same issue in the 'Hosted Attachments - Host Site Operations - Operations' field and the 'Physics Impacts - Site Operations - Operations' field
Screenshoot:
Workarounds: Toggle on the 'Combine Structue Value' button.

Problem: Random damage(CEffectDamage.Random) can't reach its upper bound.
In patch 2.0.10, the CEffectDamage.Random field doesn't work properly - if you set the Amount field to 10, and the Random to 1, then unit would always do 10 damage, despite that the weapon would display 10-11. And if you set the Amount field to 10, the Random to 2, you would only get 10 or 11, it would never reach 12, which is annoying because it doesn't consistent with the UI value.

Problem: The default value of 'CBehaviorBuff.Modification.HealTakenMultiplier' field
The default value of 'CBehaviorBuff.Modification.HealTakenMultiplier' field is 1, which would lead the users to believe that if you set it to 2, you get 2x healing effect. The truth is: if you set it to 2, you will get 3x healing,  it turned out that this field is '0 based' instead of '1 based', so if you want to set the healing effect to 1.66x, you need to set this field to 0.66 instead of 1.66. The problem is, if you use the default value (1), the healing effect won't change, it would have the same effect of value 0. So you basicly can't set the healing effect to exact 2x value.

QQ图片20130920115220.jpg
发表于 2013-9-20 22:58:16 | 显示全部楼层
只看了关于治疗行为的那个bug0和1的倍率的问题。。。话说啥时候修复呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点一下

本版积分规则

Archiver|移动端|小黑屋|地精研究院

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 10:48 , Processed in 0.166511 second(s), 22 queries .