点一下
查看: 2154|回复: 5

[下载]Norj_Hal_Elves_Campaign.w3n

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-6-1 11:17:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://geminid.chinamofile.com/6 ... _Elves_Campaign.w3n
好不容易找到个网络硬盘,不过我只有30M,只好找个最小的战役上传了,想玩新战役的下吧。
好,你要说明你就看吧:
The Story of the Norj'Hal Elves begins with the fall of the highborne at the ancient Well of Eternity and as far as outside scholars know it ends in the Reign of Chaos.

(From the introductory cinematic)

Quote:
"Ten thousand years ago, the Kaldorei rose up against the Burning Legion and sundered the world of Azeroth..."

"Broken, the world struggled to heal as its races clung to the quaking, divided remnants of Kalimdor."

"The Kaldorei returned to the surviving moonglades of Mount Hyjal, vigilant against the Legion's expected return."

"Another branch of the ancient Kaldorei took root to the East, in a land they would come to know as Quel'Thalas."

"But another seed of the Moon Children fell in snowy mountains to the North: a reclusive race called the Norj'Hal."

"As the Kaldorei kept their long vigil, their eastern descendants undertook a new elven kingdom: Silvermoon."

"And, inexplicably and in secret, the Norj'Hal elders consigned their history to a set of scrolls for none but their own order even to read again."

"Over time, even these Bahr'Tan elders came to disregard their history."

"Until an ominous twilight descended over their land, at that history returned, at last..."

The Norj'Hal Elves campaign is one of the most ambitious RPG mapping projects that you will find. Now complete, Act I features:

* Four maps all interconnected like the Orc-X campaign.
* Unique map transition method that allows units to transfer with heroes.
* Fifteen polished and original quests, some spanning multiple maps.
* Gorgeous terrain.

* Over 30,000 lines of trigger code.
* Twenty quality cutscenes, in total roughly an hour of cinematography.
* Over 150 custom enemy units.
* Four exceptional custom heroes.
* A playable custom race that opens up unique and exciting strategies.
* Over 60 custom spells.
* More than 100 custom items, plus the ability to build items at workstations.
* Custom doodads to create everything from a docked fleet of Undead battleships to the exquisite marble of Azshara's ancient temple.

* All open source and unprotected.

I've been play-testing as I go, and farming this out to various beta testors. I have yet to see them find a major bug--it's mostly been responses about gameplay, which I have taken to heart.

Act I opens with the text cards above, set to foreboding music. The story builds to an epic cliffhanger, foreshadowing an event that seemed marginal in the Reign of Chaos saga, which I have taken, expaned, and scrupulously checked against the rest of the warcraft lore.

"I am Aszune, ancient Princess of the Moon Children. None may pass until my heart is returned to me..."

If and when I get around to Act II, she's baaack. And nothing will stand in her way as she reclaims her lost heart. Let alone her former subjects.

[ 本帖最后由 tkwlee 于 2006-6-1 11:34 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-6-1 11:20:07 | 显示全部楼层
为什么连说明也没 想被殴吗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-1 11:28:09 | 显示全部楼层
敢违抗伟大的管理员吗??XXXXXXXX

大话又说回来了!哪里有压迫那里就有反抗呀!

不要XXX我呀!伟大啊丹!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-1 13:30:33 | 显示全部楼层
E文的?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-1 14:15:07 | 显示全部楼层
campaign偶不太稀饭
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-1 14:50:37 | 显示全部楼层
呃。那我也玩战役去了。嗯嗯。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点一下

本版积分规则

Archiver|移动端|小黑屋|地精研究院

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 06:14 , Processed in 0.106321 second(s), 18 queries .