找回密码
 点一下
查看: 1331|回复: 8

WarCraft 3 - Alpha/Beta Materials | AWSFACTS

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-12-1 00:19:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Koneko1280 于 2018-12-1 00:21 编辑

Hello. I want to share with you interesting facts from the early versions of the game: WarCraft 3 Alpha / Beta.These are interesting facts from the early builds of the game that have never been published.They are written in Russian, as the given author of these facts is Russian. His nickname: ÄwŠ I will post his facts here, because I want to share with you the materials.Sorry, if not correctly opened the topic and section.
I am from Ukraine, I am 16 years old. My name is Bogdan.I don’t really know English well, I translate all this text in Google translator.
 楼主| 发表于 2018-12-1 00:25:18 | 显示全部楼层
Original language: Russian

Огромная просьба - напишите в комментарии, знали ли вы ранее про все 4 отсылки (не только про Сэма, а все 4).

Дополнительно:
Ру Вирасурия также работал над редактированием сценариев и текстов в Warcraft 3.
Тревор Джейкобс более известен созданием артов для Starcraft и WoW TCG (позднее большая часть артов перешла в Hearthstone).
Отсылку к Оззи Осборну добавил Сэмуайз Дидье, который является огромным поклонником рок-музыки. Сэм - основатель рок-группы Elite Tauren Chieftain (в Warcraft 3 звучит их композиция Power of the Horde), а также на это намекает модель рок-звезды Артеса. Кроме того Оззи Осборн участвовал в одном из рекламных роликов WoW.
В модели Артеса с Фростморном можно заметить, что он держит книгу в перевёрнутом виде (возможно намёк на то, что он отверг учения света после того, как взял Фростморн).

Translated Language: English

A huge request - write in the comments if you previously knew about all 4 references (not only about Sam, but all 4).

Additionally:
Ru Virasuriya also worked on editing scripts and texts in Warcraft 3.
Trevor Jacobs is better known for creating artifacts for Starcraft and WoW TCG (later most of the artifacts were transferred to Hearthstone).
A reference to Ozzy Osbourne was added by Samuise Didier, who is a huge fan of rock music. Sam is the founder of the rock band Elite Tauren Chieftain (in Warcraft 3, their composition Power of the Horde sounds), and also hints at the model of the rock star Arthas. In addition, Ozzy Osbourne participated in one of the WoW commercials.
In Artes’s model with Frostmourne, one can see that he is holding the book upside down (perhaps a hint that he rejected the teachings of the world after Frostmourn took it).
yJrpX_UKooo.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-12-1 00:33:04 | 显示全部楼层
A7jMCKkgWII.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-12-1 00:34:48 | 显示全部楼层
0k4OVmGRZLA.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-12-1 00:36:08 | 显示全部楼层
nMRPyk4hOJY.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-24 03:41:20 | 显示全部楼层
乌克兰是个好地方
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-24 11:09:09 | 显示全部楼层
阿鬼,说中文啊!阿鬼!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-2 23:07:28 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点一下

本版积分规则

Archiver|移动端|小黑屋|地精研究院

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 19:46 , Processed in 0.129035 second(s), 25 queries .