点一下
查看: 1897|回复: 1

发一个检查泄露的工具(老外的)

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-12-31 09:23:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
这是原文
NEW VERSION 3.1
Download it below.

Well I was sitting in my computer class extremely bored with nothing to do, so I decided to remake Leak Check.

For all those who don't know.

Leak Check is a simple program that scans through text to try to find key words that may be a possible leak such as "(Center" which can indicate:
(Center of (Playable Map Area))
Leak Check flags that line and where in that line the leak is and attempts to produce a possible fix to the user.

Older versions of Leak Check required you to paste the trigger you wanted to check into a .txt document. In this new version you directly paste it into the program.

Something you also might notice is that is an extremely small sized program now compared to older versions.

I present you Leak Check v3!.
This version was built from the ground up.

*Leak Check is not 100% accurate in locating and fixing leaks.
*I recommend you to read a Memory Leak Tutorial on this site to help get a better understanding on how leaks work.

Other New Features
Always Copy - When you use the 'copy as text' function in the World Editor or even copy a trigger from a thread on TH it will automatically place that copied text into the program.
Scan on new copy - Relating to Always Copy this will also scan the newly copied text for leaks. These two features are helpful for checking a large amount of triggers or actions.

-Leak Check can scan up to 32,767 lines of code and up to 2,147,483,647 words total in a single scan.

- Please report any leaks that are not being detected if you find any.

未命名1.jpg

Leak Checkv3.1.zip

20 KB, 下载次数: 52

楼主| 发表于 2010-12-31 09:37:54 | 显示全部楼层
怎么没有人愿意写一个检查jass的呢??哦,哪位有英文版的魔兽啊,提供个下载地址行么??
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点一下

本版积分规则

Archiver|移动端|小黑屋|地精研究院

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 11:43 , Processed in 0.189563 second(s), 21 queries .