找回密码
 点一下
查看: 4683|回复: 41

爆炸新闻:星际2中国BEAT测试5月开始!!!!!!

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-4-24 20:30:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
We've heard a lot of things through the grapevine from China recently, and we reported on some of what is happening in the Middle Kingdom in regards too the StarCraft II Beta yesterday. The three biggest Chinese StarCraft 2 fansites announced that they will be running activities to hand out beta keys this week (or soon). All of them are officially approved by Blizzard to be Chinese StarCraft fansites, so it's unlikely a coincidence for all three to announce something like this. They are most likely doing this going on more than just pure guesses.

Late last night we found the news editor for sc2p.com who post the news article about the beta key giveaway activity plan, "CoNia," and pinned him down for a brief interview. I have translated the interview from Chinese and posted below.

Please note that sc2p.com is part of Sgamer.com, much like StarcraftWire.net is part of IncGamers.com, and when we say "Blizzard" we mean "Blizzard's China Representative Office."

StarcraftWire.net: Hi, I'm Kuangtu from Starcraftwire.net.

English speaking fans are really concerned about the beta news from China, since it seems Chinese fansites get inside news earlier than English sites. Could you tell me who in Blizzard gave your site the news on beta?

CoNia: I can't answer your question right now because we just get the news from the higher-up. I will answer your question shortly.

StarcraftWire.net: Ok, I'll wait.

CoNia: It was a Blizzard Community manager in China. I don't know his name.

StarcraftWire.net: So someone from Blizzard's Representative Office in China informed Sgamer?

CoNia: Yes. We announced the plan of beta giveaway activity after we were informed by the officials.

StarcraftWire.net: Have you got a batch of beta keys? Does this activity fully depend on Sgamer to giveaway the key, or does it need to follow certain rules by Blizzard?

CoNia: No, Blizzard is still waiting for our design on the activity, then we can start it, the winner(s) will get beta key(s), but we decide the details on how the beta keys will be handed out.

StarcraftWire.net: So before the activity start you need Blizzard to give you permission first?

CoNia: Yes, we need the authorization from Blizzard on the activity, we actually handed out the plan last Friday.

StarcraftWire.net: Did Blizzard inform your site by something in writing or just orally?

CoNia:I'm not really sure, but I don't think this kind of notification is in writing. Since beta is coming soon, many fansites just want any kind of inside news, even if Blizzard reveals a little they will try to give more publicity.

StarcraftWire.net: Last question, did Blizzard give any hint on when beta will start?

CoNia: If I say there is no hint at all it wouldn't be true, but I can't give you more details. I can give you a rough time. Before May, but I can't be sure.

StarcraftWire.net: I can understand it is important to keep the date a secret. However, it is very close if the rough time is before May.

CoNia: Yes, that's why the activity is in hurry. We didn't get any notification before. We started to plan the activity right after they gave the "go."

StarcraftWire.net: Ok, thank you very much for your answers.

Make sure to read about the background on the Chinese StarCraft 2 fansites preparing for Beta to get the whole picture.

It's extremely important to point out that we can't be sure about all the information in this interview is true or not, as it's not from Blizzard itself, and the news editor could potentially be lying to us. However, the creditability of sc2p is generally very high so the question is; did Blizzard's Representative Office in China only mean to let the fansites start to warm up, or maybe the representative office really got some news form the development team?

Another very important thing to point out here is that the release date "before May" is an estimate by CoNia, and if he's wrong, it does not meant specifically that he lied. May is just over a week away, and a beta seems very unlikely to be announced AND started before May, even if it's in China. If he's wrong, it's most likely a misunderstanding between Blizzard and the fansite. We have contacted Blizzard for clarification on this, and we will update the story as soon as new information is made available.

Make sure to follow all beta updates in the StarCraft II Beta Centre!

Update!
Currently there are four Chinese websites claims that they will get beta keys from Blizzard. Now two of them (NGA and SC2P) have started their activities. However, none of them actually have the keys. Their activities will continue on until Blizzard hand them first batch of keys. No one know when they will get the keys, but Blizzard did ask them to start the activities. The number of keys they will get is based on how their activities are going and the number of participants.
发表于 2009-4-24 20:32:57 | 显示全部楼层
来源是?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-4-24 20:34:55 | 显示全部楼层
Chinese fans might be getting the beta in a few days. What about the West?
- http://www.starcraftwire.net/blo ... beta-starts-in-may/
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-24 20:34:58 | 显示全部楼层
玻璃渣,跳票吧
回复

使用道具 举报

恶声恶气 该用户已被删除
发表于 2009-4-24 20:40:23 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-24 20:54:51 | 显示全部楼层
引用第3楼马甲君于2009-04-24 20:34发表的  :
玻璃渣,跳票吧
都习惯了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-24 20:55:34 | 显示全部楼层
LZ同学~~你的爆炸性新闻总是比较迟呢~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-24 20:57:19 | 显示全部楼层
顺便说一下~~其实那个更新StarcraftWire主页那几篇新闻的人是中国人~~所以才一个劲地发布有关中国的新闻~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-24 21:05:56 | 显示全部楼层
头目说的是不是GA派出去的在SC2内部工作的间谍?
很早看贴的时候有提到
哎,本本如何升级才能玩啊,愁......
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-24 21:06:48 | 显示全部楼层
楼主又爆炸鸟 太危险老
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-4-24 21:07:14 | 显示全部楼层
为什么本土一点消息都没哦。。。网易的人好低调。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-24 21:07:25 | 显示全部楼层
话说我记得两年前LZ的头像就是SC2的吧
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-4-24 21:15:06 | 显示全部楼层
MS是玻璃渣FANS包里面的。。。。。太老了。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-24 23:22:26 | 显示全部楼层
楼主为爆炸大使 哇哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-24 23:30:40 | 显示全部楼层
记得要穿防爆衣~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-25 02:34:07 | 显示全部楼层
B社跳票才是B社
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-25 02:37:16 | 显示全部楼层
这叫做作风么~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-25 02:37:44 | 显示全部楼层
或者中国炒作才叫中国
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-25 02:40:09 | 显示全部楼层
那么机器人呢~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-25 02:40:47 | 显示全部楼层
机器人皮厚。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点一下

本版积分规则

Archiver|移动端|小黑屋|地精研究院

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 03:47 , Processed in 0.247236 second(s), 19 queries .